Missions Partnerships & Trips
Cochabamba, Bolivia, September 7, 2017
- September 7-14, 2017
- Working with Bolivian Baptist leaders and churches to tell people about Jesus.
- Estimated cost, $2,000.
- Contact Charles Pittman, email@example.com with “Bolivia” in the subject line
- or call 813 839 3383.
- DATES: 8 days between January 22 – February 3, 2018 depending on flight schedules.
- LOCATION & TRAVEL TO CUBA: Destination: Holguin, Cuba. Hopefully we will fly non-stop Tampa to Holguin. If not, we will fly to Holguin from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale with travel to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale to be determined.
- LODGING & TRANSPORTATION IN CUBA: We typically stay in a hotel which provides breakfast. Churches usually provide lunches and we have dinners at a restaurant. We typically travel in Cuba by private bus.
- PURPOSE: PERSONAL EVANGELISM: Typically, we work with local churches which provide guides to take us to houses in their neighborhoods. A team usually consists of 1 or 2 messengers, a church guide and a translator.
- COST: $1500 all-inclusive except personal purchases.
- REQUIREMENTS: Member of a SBC church; passport valid through July 15, 2018; Cuban visa (we will obtain for you). Attend 2 preparation meetings unless you have been on prior trips to Cuba or live outside Tampa.
- LAST DAY FOR COMMITMENT: October 8, 2017. We will apply for visas on this day. You must have completed the visa application form, the church application form and paid $200.
- PAYMENT DATES: $200 by October 8, 2017; $600 by November 8, 2017 (for airline ticket); $700 by December 8, 2017.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Some scholarship money may be available. Apply to the First Baptist Tampa Mission Development Committee as soon as possible if you need assistance. Don’t let lack of personal funds keep you from going- ask for help.
CONTACT: For more information contact Charles Pittman, 813 839 3383, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cuba” in the “Subject” line. Please let me know asap if you plan to make this trip.