South Africa | April
- Location: East London, South Africa
- Dates: April 5-15, 2018 (11 days)
- Thursday a.m. -> return +Sunday p.m.
- Led by: Pastor Bob Block
- Ministry: Teaching kids, light construction
- Cost: $2,000-$2500 per person
- Deadline: February 15, 2018
- Deposit: $100 (non refundable)
- Docs: Valid passport (not to expire within six months)
Who: 8-10 adults
Summary: We are excited to return to South Africa to serve our partner, Hoppy Pohlmann, and Xhosa Gospel
Mission. Our team will be building a wall to protect the
children’s homes; visiting schools to share the gospel and
encourage the kids; leading a Monday-Friday, after-school VBS; and preaching/teaching in churches on Sundays.
Is this for me? This trip is for people who love kids, and love doing VBS-type work. It is also for a few folks who are handy with tools and like to build stuff. Very long travel.
Price is all-inclusive. Limited scholarships available. For more information contact Boe, email@example.com, or by phone (813) 533-5538 direct.