San Diego | July
- Location: San Diego, California
- Dates: July 9-15, 2018 (7 days)
- Monday a.m. -> return Sunday p.m.
- Led by: Boe Ellis
- Ministry: Neighborhood engagement, prayer walking
- Friday night community outreach event
- Cost: $1,250-$1,400 person
- Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Deposit: $100
- Docs: U.S. Driver’s license or picture ID
Who: 12-15 adults and students!
Summary: FBC partners with The Hill, a new church plant in La Mesa. They are doing a week-long sports camp the week after our visit. Our job is to prime the pump, to engage neighbors and invite families, and to kick things off by doing a community outreach event Friday night. On Saturday we will see San Diego and wrap things up with a church-wide dinner. Sunday morning, we will worship and head for home.
Is this for me? This trip is for adults and students who want to get into neighborhoods and talk to people; and who want to work hard to pull off a great outreach event.
Price is all-inclusive. THIS TRIP HAS SCHOLARSHIP MONEY earmarked specifically for travel. For more information contact Boe, email@example.com, or by phone (813) 533-5538 direct.