- Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dates: June 28-July 1, 2018 (4 days)
- Thursday a.m. -> return Sunday p.m.
- Led by: Renee McCummings
- Ministry: Vision tour and neighborhood engagement
- Cost: $750 per person
- Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Deposit: $100
- Docs: U.S. birth certificate or valid U.S. passport
Who: 4-5 adults
Summary: FBC partners with Joe and Daisy Pardo of Love the Nations and Cree Women’s Care, the island’s first Christian pregnancy and women’s health services center. We will do a vision tour Thursday-Friday, and work Saturday engaging different neighborhoods, and creating awareness. We will enjoy a family dinner with the ministry team Saturday night, and worship with them Sunday morning before heading home.
Is this for me? This trip is for folks who have a heart for life; who want to help a Christian ministry that exists to lead women to Jesus and save babies.
Price is all-inclusive. Limited scholarships available. For more information contact Boe, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (813) 533-5538 direct.