Nepal | March
- Location: Khathmandu and Chitwan, Nepal
- Dates: March 19-30, 2018 (12 days)
- Monday a.m. -> return +Friday p.m.
- Led by: Boe Ellis
- Ministry: Pastoral training, preaching, youth conference
- Cost: $2,500 per person
- Deadline: February 15, 2018
- Deposit: $100 (non refundable)
- Docs: Valid passport (not to expire within six months) | Simple online Visa printed prior to travel
- Who: Four adults; one to help teach; one to help with hospitality; one to serve as media
specialist; one additional spot
Summary: FBC partners with Dan Pokharel, who has planted more than 70 churches in Nepal. Our team will lead a two-day church planter training in Kathmandu, worship in a Nepali church, then travel to Chitwan to help lead a two-day youth conference. We will explore the Chitwan National Forest, ride on elephants, and spend another afternoon and evening in Kathmandu before heading home.
Is this for me? This trip is for a Sunday School teacher-type, and three more servant-hearted folks who will need to be O.K. with long travel and casual conversations encouraging pastors, their wives and families, and other believers.
Price is all-inclusive. Limited scholarships available. For more information contact Boe, email@example.com or by phone (813) 533-5538 direct.